CATV Summer Video Camps: Learn. Create. Walk the red carpet.
For over 10 years CATV has offered week-long summer camp opportunities for students entering 6th – 9th grades. CATV camps are engaging, fun, and provide kids a chance to build skills and use their imagination to create unique stories.
In summer 2017 we will offer the following week-long camps:
- Music Video Camp July 10 – July 14
- Beginning Video Camp Register Today!
- July 17 – July 21
- July 31 – Aug. 4
- Advanced Video Camp Register Today!
- July 24 – July 28
- Aug. 7 – Aug. 11
- Music Video camp (offered in partnership with Upper Valley Music Center) Price, description, and registration will be available in Spring 2017. In the meantime, watch last year’s Music Video camp videos
- Beginning Video Camp ($165) offers a fun environment for middle school students to collaboratively experiment and explore video production. All campers will get a taste of acting, directing, camera techniques, editing, and more.
- Advanced Video Camp ($165) offers students an opportunity to build on skills introduced in Beginning Video camp. During this week, campers will focus on script development, composition and editing techniques. Students enrolled in this camp should feel comfortable with the camera, directing, acting, editing with Final Cut Pro X, and collaborating with a group.
Beginning & Advanced Video camps run Monday-Friday; 9am-3pm. Please note that the camp day ends early on Friday. At 1pm on Friday family and friends are invited to join the campers in viewing the Premiere of camp films as well as an award ceremony. Pick-up is right after this closing ceremony.
Please send any video camp inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org